Monday 10 September 2012

This week I'm...

feeling the serious post-holiday blues on returning from a week in Copenhagen on Sunday.  We were visiting friends and had a lovely week catching up, cycling round the city, visiting art galleries and drinking lots of beer!

I'm also - Making - a tiny pocket tank, hopefully with some pink Indian cotton I bought in Copenhagen (I still need to wash it and check there's enough of it as it was a remnant)
Reading – finishing off one of my favourite books in a long, long time The Gay Talese Reader: Portraits and Encounters and starting Life by Keith Richards.
Listening –not much at the moment as I've been doing a lot of reading and I don't like reading a book and listening to music at the same time.
Watching – New Girl, Big Bang Theory, How I met your mother - I love this kind of stuff when I get in from work but hopefully later on this week I'll get on with some sewing instead!
Planning –what material to use for my sewing workshop weekend at Sew Over It in Clapham - I'm so excited!!
Loving – why Copenhagen of course!  I've included a few of my favourite spots below, but most of all I just loved cycling around, which is amazing as I was pretty nervous about the cycling before we went. Of course I also visited a fabric shop, Stof 2000, but I'll save that for a separate post.






No comments:

Post a Comment